was a beautiful and emotional movie based off a true story, about something insane that happened in 2004.
It was really emotional and I just thought it was an amazing movie. The family’s reunion is one of the most beautiful moments I’ve ever witnessed in a movie, and Naomi Watts was fantastic.
I really recommend it to anyone, because it’s just really inspiring.
5 notes · #naomi watts #the impossible #tsunami #2004 tsunami #indonesia #the #impossible #amazing movie #oscars
- starkamazing reblogged this from hearthypnotic
- obzcure likes this
- we-are-y0ung0120 reblogged this from hearthypnotic
- we-are-y0ung0120 likes this
- livesmileandstaystrong said:Did you liked it? I’m sooo glad. I watched a while ago (October or something), and I loved it. Just tears coming down my face.
- hearthypnotic posted this